A. 翻译成英语。生活化的。
1, a very ancient ceremonial arches, exquisite carving, Sunningdale side to side and the backlight.
2, mid-summer season in the lush Parthenocissus.
3, down from the top of pagodas, Yingru eye is a temple.
4, hidden attic.
5, Park, 3.10, quiet corner.
6, has a long history of the old trees. Witness to the history of old trees.
7, incredible colors.
8, the ancient people.
9, Water others.
10, combs the shop signboards.
B. 求初中水平的英文缩写,比较常用和生活化的,例如DIY BBS,8.22前有满意回答回答加10悬赏
4=FOR =FOREVER 到永远
2=TO RTN=RETURN(送回)
BT=BLOOD TYPE(血型)
PLS=PLEASE(请)
BD=BIRTHDAY(生日)
REWARD=酬谢
C=CHRISTIANISM(基督教)
J=JUDAISM(犹太教)
C=CATHOLICISM(天主教)
B=BUDDHISM(佛教)
I=ISLAM(伊斯兰教)
NR=NO REFERENCE(没有宗教信仰)
UNESCO (United Nations Ecational, Scientific and Cultural organization)联合国教育科学文化组织
NATO(North Atlantic Treaty organization)北大西洋公约组织。
NASA(National Aeronautics and Space Administration)美国航天太空总署
WHO(World Health organization)世界卫生组织
FBI(Federal Bureau of Investigation)联邦调查局(负责美国境内)
CIA(Central Intelligence Agency)中央情报局(负责国外)
GPA (Grade Point Average)(学业成绩总平均)
CEO (Chief Executive Officer) 最高行政执行长 (多半指企业界或公司领导人)
STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease) = VD = Venereal Disease 性病(现在 STD 较常用)
WTO 世界贸易组织
UN是联合国
CAAC 中国民航: Civil Aviation Administration of China
OPEC 石油输出国组织: Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries
TOEFL 托福: Test of English as a Foreign Language
IELTS 雅思: International English Language Testing System
IT 信息技术: Information Technology
VCD 激光视盘: Video Compact Disc
GPS 全球定位系统: Global Positioning System
GSM 全球移动通讯系统: Global System for Mobile Communications
EMS 特快专递: Express Mail Service
BA 文学博士
CD 光盘
BBC 英国广播公司
DDD 国内长途直拨
BC 公元前
EMS 邮政速递公司
BEC 商务英语证书
EQ 情商
PLA 中国人民解放军
PRC 中华人民共和国
RMB 人民币
够了吗?
C. 50句生活化英语单词有哪些
1. I wasn't born yesterday.(我又不是三岁小孩) 2. How do I address you?(我怎么称呼你)
3. She turns me off.(她使我厌烦。) 4. So far so good.(目前为止,一切都好。)
5. Be my guest.(请便、别客气)
6. That was a close call.(太危险了/千钧一发)
7. Far from it.(一点也不。)
8. It's a pain in the neck[麻烦的事(人)].(那真是件麻烦事)
9. We're in the same boat.(我们处境相同。)
10. My mouth is watering.(我在流口水了。)
11. I ache all over.(我浑身酸痛。)
12. I have a runny nose.(我流鼻涕。)
13. Do you have any openings?(你们有空缺吗?)
14. Think nothing of it.(别放在心上。)
15. I'm not myself today.(我今天心神不宁。)
16. I have a sweet tooth.(我喜欢吃甜食。)
17. For the time being.(暂时;暂且;目前)
18. Don't beat around the bush. (别拐弯抹角了。)
19. It's up in the air[悬而未决].(尚未确定。)
20. It slipped my mind.(我忘了。)
21. You can't please[使人感到满意和愉快] everyone.(你不可能讨好每一个人。)
22. I'm working on[着手;从事] it.(我正在努力。)
23. You bet!(当然!)
24. Drop me a line[短信].(写封信给我)
25. Are you pulling my leg[同某人开玩笑;取笑]?(你在开我玩笑吗?)
26. I'll keep my ears open.(我会留意的。)
27. Neck and neck.(不分上下。)
28. I'm feeling under the weather.(我觉得不舒服/精神不好/情绪低落。)
29. Don't get me wrong[误解].(不要误会我。)
30. You're the boss.(听你的。)
31. If I were in your shoes[处在某人的位置].(如果我是你的话。)
32. Over my dead body!(休想)
33. It'll come to me.(我会想起来的。)
34. I will play it by ear[见机行事;临时现做].(我会见机行事的;到时候再说。)
35. Let's talk over coffee.(我们边喝边谈。)
36. Take it easy.(轻松一点;别紧张;放松放松;再见。)
[这是美国人最喜欢说的话,也可作离别用语。}
37. Let's give him a big hand.(让我们热烈鼓掌。)
38. As far as I'm concerned.(就我而言。)
39. I'm up to my ears[忙得不可开交;深陷于某事物中] in work.(我忙死了。)
40. You can't do this to me.(你不能这么对我。)
41. Just to be on the safe side. (为了安全起见。)
42. It's been a long time.(好久不见了。)
43. It's about time.(时间差不多了。)
44. I can't imagine why.(我想不通为什么。)
45. That's really something.(真了不起。)
46. Excuse me for a moment.(失陪一会儿。)
47. I'm dying[很想] to see you.(我真想见你。)
48. I'm flattered.(过奖了。)
49. You can never tell.(不知道/谁也没把握。)
50. I won't buy[相信;接受] your story.(我不信你那一套。)
51. It hurts like hell!(疼死啦!)
52. It can't be helped.(无能为力。)
53. Sorry to bother you.(抱歉打扰你。[事前])
Sorry to have bothered you.(抱歉打扰你。[事后])
54. Stay out of this matter, please.(请别管这事。)
55. I'll make it up to you.(我会赔偿的。)
56. I'm very / really / terribly / extremely sorry.(十分抱歉)
57. Let's forgive and forget.(让我们摈弃前嫌。)58. I've heard so much about you!(久仰大名!)
58. Don't underestimate me.(别小看我。)
59. She gives me a headache.(她让我头疼。)
60. You're wasting you breath.(你在白费口舌)
61. Don't get on my nerves!(不要搅得我心烦。)
62. His argument doesn't hold water.(他的论点站不住脚)
63. You've got to do something.(你一定要想办法。)
64. Don't look wise.(别自作聪明)
65. You're going too far!(你太过分了!)
66. Don't bury your head in the sand.(不要逃避现实。)
67. Nothing works.(什么都不对劲儿。)
68. Money will come and go.(钱乃身外之物。)
69. He's been behind bars for almost 30 years.(他坐了将近30年牢。)
70. You have my word.(我保证。)
71. He hit the ceiling at the news.(他听到那消息暴跳如雷/大发雷霆)
72. You're too outspoken.(你太直率了。)
73. Every dog has his day.(凡人皆有得意时。)
74. Are you out of your mind?(你疯了吗?)
75. He's been everywhere.(他到处都去过了。)
76. Who is to blame?(该怪谁?)
77. There're a lot of rumors going around.(很多流言流传着。)
78. I don't feel up to that.(我觉得不能胜任那工作。)
79. I'm mad at myself.(我生自己的气。)
80. It's raining cats and dogs.(下着倾盆大雨。)
81. What the hell are you doing?(你到底在做什么?)
82. I can't seem to get to sleep.(我好象睡不着。)
83. You look very serious about something.(你似乎有很严重的事。)
84. I hope I'm not in the way.(我希望没有造成妨碍。)
85. A fool never learns.(傻瓜永远学不会。)
86. What brings you to Beijing?(什么风把你吹到北京来的?)
87. She looks blue.(她满面忧伤.)
1. Have a nice day. 祝你今天愉快
2. So far, so good. 目前为止一切都好
3. Take it or leave it. 要就要,不要就拉倒
4. Keep it up! 继续努力,继续加油
5. Good for you. 好啊!做得好!
6. Time flies!时光如梭
7. Time is money. 时间就是金钱
8. That's life. 这就是人生
9. Now you're talking. 这才对嘛
10. have butterflies in one's stomach 紧张
11. You asked for it. 你自找的
12. read between the lines 字里行间的言外之意
13. The rest is history. 众所皆知
14. A little bird told me. 我听说的
15. It never rains but it pours. 祸不单行
16. Mind your own business. 不关你的事儿
17. Hang in there. 坚持下去
18. could be worse 可能更糟
19. Money talks. 金钱万能
20. count me out 不要算我
21. Over my dead body! 想都别想(除非我死了)
22. go fifty-fifty on sth. 平分
23. You can say that again! You said it! 你说的没错;你说对了
24. Look who's talking! 看看你自己吧!
25. It's Greek to me. 这我完全不懂
26. take my word for it 相信我的话
27. not one's cup of tea 不感兴趣;不合胃口
28. Get real ! 别闹了;别开玩笑了
29. head over heels 深陷;完全地
30. Suit yourself. 随你高兴
31. What's the catch? 有什么意图?
32. let the cat out of bag 泄漏秘密
33. sth. is touch and go 危险的情况;惊险的;一触即发的
34. beat a dead horse 白费劲
35. The sky's the limit. 没有限制
36. once in a blue moon 千载难逢;难得一次
37. Be prepared. 准备好
38. It's easier said than done. 说的比做的简单
39. have second thoughts 考虑一下;犹豫
40. behind someone's back 在某人背后;背着某人
41. Better luck next time. 下次运气更好
42. come in handy 派得上用场
43. rains cats and dogs 倾盆大雨
44. First come, first served. 先来先招待;捷足先登
45. It's not my day! 今天运气真糟
46. That's news to me. 这可是新闻呢
47. There's no way to tell. 没办法知道
48. read sb. like an open book 清楚某人心里的想法
49. You've got me there. 你考到我了
50. Easy does it. 慢慢来;小心一点;别生气了
51. on the tip of one's tongue 差一点就说出口;差一点就记起来的
52. The more, the merrier. 越多越好
53. let someone off the hook 让某人摆脱麻烦、解脱困境
54. beside the point 离题的;不是重点
55. burn the candle at both ends 白天晚上都要忙;花费很多精力
56. meet a deadline 截稿
57. out of sight, out of mind 眼不见为净;离久情疏
58. rub someone the wrong way 惹恼某人
59. stop on one's toes 触怒到某人
60. be fed up with 对……感到厌烦
61. give credit where credit is e. 称赞该被赞美的人
62. go from bad to worse 每况愈下
63. hit the jackpot 中大奖,走运
64. It all depends on what one means by sth. 看某人对于……是指什么意思
65. accidentally/on purpose 不小心/故意
66. in one's book 在某人的字典里;对……而言
67. No pains, no gains 一份耕耘,一份收获
68. You ain't seen nothing yet. 你还没看过更好(烂)的
69. to give a rain check 改天的邀请
70. That's what friends are for. 这就是好朋友啊
D. 分享生活 留住感动 要是用英文怎么写 最好是生活化的
你好 !我的译句如下:Sharing life and keeping our emotion.
E. 求几句简单的英语句子 比较生活化
Dear XX
XX has arrived home safely .and she let me tell you she was very happy to have this pleasant trip .thank you very much for your help and wish you a merry Christmas.
F. 把下面的中文翻译成生活化一点的英语口语,不要机器翻译!不要机器翻译!不要机器翻译!谢谢了(^~^)
你好,很高兴为你解答:
A: Hello, welcome to Keqiao Textile Expo.
B: Thank you. I am American. This is my business card. A: Nice to meet you, Mr. Smith. I'm Wang Ming. This is my business card. At your service.
B: Our company is a large American company dealing in textiles. I'm here to see if I can do business with you. A: I'm very happy. As you may know, our company has been making textiles for many years. Our textiles are very popular in the domestic and foreign markets. I am willing to develop trade with businessmen from all over the world. But have you seen our exhibits?
B: Yes. I have a preliminary understanding of your procts. At present, I am more interested in your dyed fabrics. Please give me a detailed introction.
A: No problem. I have some catalogs here, you can study them carefully. These styles are the most popular since this year and are very popular in most European countries. I believe there will be a good market in your country.
B: I hope so. I'll buy in bulk if the price is reasonable. A: Here is our price list. All the above prices are FOB Shanghai.
B: Great. Please give me a few days to decide.
A: Please help yourself. But it's better to be quick.
B: No problem.
G. 英文翻译 要生活化的 不要网上翻译的 谢谢
Well,I'm so sorry you can't receive the mail,maybe there's something wrong with the net.I just want to send you something about project.After all, you need to know what the project is.
You know, E-mail is very important and convient.It's not a bad choice for you to send me mails.And my mail address is .....it 'll be nice to read magazines.
Nice to hear you.
hey,enjoy your job.
我已经尽量生活化了。。
H. 口语生活化,哪些英文说“再见”更棒
口语毕竟还是讲究生活化的。比如稍作修改,如美剧里的经常讲 :
See you !seeya !
See you around ! See you soon !
See you again !
Catch you later(以后见).
1. 若是在比较亲近的,熟人间的表达,在国外母语者native speaker 一般都是用
Seeyou !再见!
So long !再见!
Sweet dream !好梦!
Be seeing you !再见!
2. 还有若是表达还是特别的希望下次再见,有点约会见的意思喽。Native speaker 一般都是这样的表达的.
See you later /Soon !一会儿见!
See you next time !下次再见!
See you tomorrow !明天见!
See you next week !下周见!
3. 若是道别,迁哥在国外的生活经历告诉我,老外一般比较喜欢用have a good…
Have a good evening !祝你晚上愉快!
Have a good weekend !周末愉快!
Have a nice day !祝你一天都好!(呵呵,在雅思口语Ielts speaking 考试里,雅思口语考官examiner 比较喜欢这样的说地)。
4. 若是在问候表示再见的时候,表达方式如下啦:
Say hello to Jack!向jack 问好!
Give my love to your daughter !向你女儿问好!
Remember me to your family !代我向你们全家问好!
5. 若是在含有祝福之意的表达, native speaker 如此说比较多.
All the best !万事如意!事事如意!
Good luck !祝你好运!